Sometimes, those common aches and pains from sore muscles and related problems such as arthritis can ruin the quality of our lives. Other than turning to pain relievers or using them in combination with heat can often work wonders to soothe that misery. For this reason, a weighted heating pad such as the one from Bob and Brad that I tested could offer that needed pain relief that you might have been missing.
**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated. Opinions are solely mine. **
Why This Weighted Heating Pad is Different
- First of all, it is a larger size (24″ x 34″) that is more adjustable that a traditional flat square heating pad. This one can fit around your neck and shoulders and also tie around the waist. Yet, it can be positioned to fit over your other aching body parts such as the stomach area, legs, knees, and arms, which gives you more pain relief options.
- Secondly, there are six different heat levels in this heating pad with four auto-off timers unlike most other pads with just one a switch to control the heat and on and off function. This freedom to select the level of heat that you need is a nice feature because you may need less in one area that could be more sensitive and more in another.
- Thirdly, this pad with its particular weighed design from micro glass beads within the interior and snug fit for keeping it more in place instead of slipping as other pads may tend to do. At the same time, the added snugness also keeps that it closer to the source of your pain.
- Fourthly, the flannel material of its cover is so soft and cozy when against the skin. It feels almost like snuggling a large, fluffy powder puff.
- In fifth place, the cover on this ergonomic pad also can be removed and laundered in the washing machine or by hand to keep it clean.
- Last of all, this Bob and Brad weighted heating pad is ETL certified. The ETL mark, short for Edison Testing Laboratories, is an equipment safety certification program run by the laboratory, Intertek. That company is a third-party testing program, which is overseen by OSHA. The ETL certification means the product’s design has passed vigorous challenges and is well built for the best quality and safety to last.
I have reviewed a few other Bob and Brad products founded by those two physical therapists
for foot and leg pain relief and have loved them as well. Honestly, I think they have a better handle on pain relief design because of their work experience in how to target those problems.
If you are looking for a way to ease your muscle and arthritis pain, I highly recommend trying the Bob and Brad heating pad. It is a quality product that has many features and benefits that make it stand out from other heating pads. In fact, I highly recommend checking this pad out at the company’s Amazon website for holiday gift giving to a family member or friend for something that can really make them smile. You can find it on Amazon by clicking here.
I hope you enjoyed reading my review of this amazing product. If you have any questions, comments, or experiences with the Bob and Brad weighted heating pad, please feel free to share them with me in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you and help you with your pain relief journey. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
Visit Beauty Cooks Kisses Blog for more helpful posts to keep you living your best life.
#Weighted #Heating #Pad #Complete #Guide #Latest #Trend #Pain #Relief