- The Cut looked at the connection between hair relaxers and breast, ovarian, and uterine cancers among Black women who have used them.
- The Wall Street Journal shared how scientists are developing new sustainable fabrics; meanwhile, The WSJ detailed the feasibility of recycling the ubiquitous polyester.
- The Washington Post explained the boom in cosmetic dentistry — and identical smiles.
- Inc. reported on new research that challenges the common belief that women are less likely to negotiate for higher pay.
- The New York Times advised, “Brace your thumbs for the era of the work text.”
- Scientific American reported that remote work can reduce your carbon emissions by more than half — but only if you take the necessary measures at home.
- ProPublica talked to experts — as well as patients who sued their OB-GYN for sexual assault — to create a guide to what should and shouldn’t happen during a gynecological exam.
- Well+Good explored the surprising intersection of magical thinking, OCD, and anxiety.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from USA Today, with “A note to UAW workers and WGA writers on strike, from a rich guy: Enough already.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!
#Weekly #News #Update #Corporette.com