This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m seeing a lot of athleisure/workwear crossover these days, and I’m all for it. The Endless Pant from Athleta is a bestseller for a number of reasons: a stretchy fabric that doesn’t get baggy halfway through the day, a comfy waistband, and a wide range of colors and sizes.
These would be perfect for someone working a hybrid schedule. Pair with a cozy sweatshirt for a WFH day or add a blouse and blazer for the office.
The pants are $109 at Athleta and come in regular sizes 0-26, tall sizes 0-16, and petite sizes 0-14.
Workwear sales of note for 10.2.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!
#Wednesdays #Workwear #Report #Endless #Pant