With the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to start planning your Thanksgiving getaway. While staying home with loved ones is a great option, sometimes a change of scenery can add some excitement to the holiday. Here are the top five destinations for Thanksgiving that are sure to make your holiday one to remember:
- New York City, New York – A fan favorite of both the young and old, Macy’s Day Thanksgiving Day Parade is a must-see event and is a tradition for many families. Plus, the city has fantastic restaurants serving traditional Thanksgiving meals with a twist.
- Asheville, North Carolina – Known for its stunning fall foliage, Asheville is the perfect destination for those who love the outdoors. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area or relax at one of the city’s charming bed and breakfasts.
- San Francisco, California – With mild weather year-round, San Francisco is a great destination no matter the season. Stroll through Golden Gate Park or head to Fisherman’s Wharf for delicious seafood.
- Charleston, South Carolina – This charming southern city is full of history and charm. Take a carriage ride through the city’s historic district or sample some famous southern cuisine.
- Park City, Utah – While it may not be your first thought for a Thanksgiving destination, Park City offers a unique experience. Try your hands at skiing at some of the most fabulous slopes around. Why not take a hot air balloon and see some of the stunning landscape the city has to offer?
No matter where you spend your Thanksgiving, the company of family and friends, most importantly, give thanks for all the blessings that come your way.
#Top #Thanksgiving #Destinations #Visit #Year #Neckies #Great #Adventures