As you may be able to tell, I LOVE pineapple everything🍍…so pineapple with shrimp is like a no brainer. Emily’s recipe looked SO tasty, I seriously couldn’t wait to try it, and boy am I glad that I did.
This Shrimp and Pineapple Teriyaki it filled with flavor, packed with protein, and much lower in carbs for a perfectly well rounded meal!
Believe it or not, the first time I ever had the pineapple and shrimp combo was in Hawaii☀️ a few years ago in Shrimp and Pineapple Fried Rice…come to think about it, I should recreate that too! 😉 From the first bite, I immediately fell in love with shrimp and pineapple. So now, any recipe that calls for them, I start salivating over instantly!
You’ll love how easy and FAST this recipe is! This recipe is seriously so simple and done in only a few minutes. It’s perfect for a quick dinner during the weeknight when you really don’t feel like cooking.
To make things really quick, I used pre-cooked frozen shrimp for this recipe — but using fresh shrimp really wouldn’t take much longer either! I thaw out the shrimp under running cold water and by the time I’m finished spiralizing my zucchini, and whisking together the sauce, the shrimp are thawed.
Then sauté everything for only a minute or two and BANG, dinner is served!👍
This also makes a perfect meal to prep ahead of time for lunches, since the flavors get to meld together and only get more mouthwatering!👅💦
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 lb precooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 3 large zucchini, spiralized
- sesame seed for garnish if desired
For the Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mirin Rice Cooking Wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Preheat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté shrimp and pineapple for a minute until warmed through. Add the sauce and zucchini noodles and cook an additional 2 minute.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seed if desired.
Have you ever had pineapple and shrimp? What’s your favorite recipe featuring the two?
#Skinny #Shrimp #Pineapple #Teriyaki #Noodles #Live #Fit #Girls