In this episode, Tina discusses the frustration, negativity, and shame that often comes with weight gain for women, particularly during perimenopause. She shares her own personal experience with various fat loss strategies that actually led to weight gain (not loss!) and offers her best advice for cutting through the BS for how to lose the perimenopause weight.
Tina discusses the following:
- Why a personalized approach for perimenopause weight loss is needed
- How functional testing can enhance your results
- Importance of managing blood sugar for weight loss
- Why building muscle is essential
- Importance of quality sleep and stress management in perimenopause
- Why getting enough magnesium is important for blood sugar control
- And more…
Apply for 1:1 coaching and functional testing for January 2024: https://forms.gle/JT74yhBgxQZRQvgZA
Connect with Tina Haupert: https://carrotsncake.com/
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
#Cut #Lose #Perimenopause #Weight