These grain-free almond butter brownies are not only the perfect ooey, gooey, chocolatey treat — but also completely gluten-free too!
Not only are these grain-free, but they are also refined-sugar free, and some of the most gooey brownies you will ever make!
These almond butter brownies are super simple to make and are great for when you want to bake something sweet but want to stick to your clean eating lifestyle. What gives these brownies their sweet taste, and gooey texture is the mashed bananas and raw honey.
If you don’t really like bananas I would still suggest trying out this recipe because the banana taste is not overly powerful in the end product. But they are still gooey and moist, just as brownies should be! 😉
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, sift together the almond meal, cocoa, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas until smooth.
- In a seconds small bowl, melt the chocolate and the coconut oil in the microwave on 50% power for 30 second increments until almost completely melted. Then, stir to fully mix the remaining chocolate pieces.
- Add wet ingredients to the melted chocolate and coconut oil, and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mashed bananas, and add in the dry ingredients mixing together well.
- Bake for 50 minutes in a well greased 5×9 inch pan.
- *Optional – Drizzle with almond butter before or after baking.
- Let cool for at least an hour before cutting — it’s worth the wait, I promise!
What’s one of your favorite treats?
#GrainFree #Almond #Butter #Brownies #Live #Fit #Girls