With the cold weather there isn’t anything more comforting than a nice warm Chai Spiced Latte!! YUM!
We recently have been obsessed with chai ANYTHING!! So what did we do? Made our own Chai Spice of course!! Now we can sprinkle a little bit on everything!! Apples, mix a teaspoon or so into some almond butter…or even coat some raw almonds in it for a tasty treat perfect for a snack or even as dessert!
This recipe is simple and is perfect to make ahead of time for a treat to last you through out the week! Sprinkle some on top of Greek yogurt or even on a salad for some extra protein and healthy fats!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Homemade Chai Spice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning almonds once.
- Allow to cool completely before you enjoy!
#Chai #Roasted #Almonds #Live #Fit #Girls