These easy, high-protein Air Fryer Chicken Bites, made with boneless skinless chicken breast chunks, are perfect for a quick dinner! I make a batch and use the other half for meal prep for the week.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast Bites
These easy naked Air Fryer Chicken Bites with no breading use boneless chicken breast chunks seasoned with Italian dressing, dried herbs, and spices. I air fry them for dinner and save the other batch for lunches for the week. I love using my air fryer for chicken breasts, and some of my favorites are these Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets, Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan, and this classic Air Fryer Chicken Breast recipe.
Why This Chicken Recipe Works
- Delicious: These chicken breast bites are anything but bland! They’re seasoned with Italian dressing, herbs, adobo, salt, and sazon if you want even more flavor.
- Fast and Easy: This air fryer chicken bite recipe is simple. Just cut the chicken breasts, season the pieces, and air fry. You’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
- High Protein: One serving has 38.5 grams of protein, making this dish an easy way to get a good amount of your required daily protein.
Air Fryer Chicken Bites Ingredients
- Chicken: Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
- Italian Dressing: Buy your favorite brand or make homemade Italian dressing for the chicken marinade.
- Adobo Seasoning: Adobo is a Latin spice blend consisting of onion and garlic powders, salt, pepper, and other spices.
- Italian Herbs: If you don’t have Italian seasoning, substitute any dried herbs, like oregano, basil, and parsley.
- Salt to season the chicken
- Sazon seasoning contains coriander, cumin, annatto, garlic powder, salt, oregano, and pepper. It is optional but delicious if you want to add it. Buy it at the supermarket or make homemade sazon.
How to Make Chicken Bites
- Season the Chicken: Combine the chicken with the dressing, adobo seasoning, dried herbs, salt, and sazon if using.
- How Long to Air Fry Chicken Bites: Place the chicken in an even layer. Cook at 400°F for 12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway. It’s ready when the bites are browned and cooked through.
What to Serve with Chicken Bites
These simple chicken bites are versatile and work with various sides.
How to Meal Prep Chicken Bites
Leftover chicken bites will last up to four days refrigerated in an airtight container. Reheat them in the air fryer or microwave for quick lunches during the week.
You can also freeze cooked chicken bites:
- Let the chicken cool, and then flash-freeze the chunks on a sheet pan.
- Once frozen, transfer to a freezer-safe container or bag and store for up to three months.
- To eat, either thaw them in the refrigerator overnight or heat them from frozen in the air fryer at 350°F for about five minutes, shaking the basket halfway.
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 /8th
In a large bowl combine the chicken with Italian dressing, adobo seasoning, dried Italian herbs, kosher salt and optional, sazon.
Air fry the chicken in an even layer, in batches as needed at 400F 12 minutes, or until browned and cooked through, shaking the basket halfway.
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /8th, Calories: 233 kcal, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Protein: 38.5 g, Fat: 7.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1.5 g, Cholesterol: 124 mg, Sodium: 1 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 0.5 g
#Air #Fryer #Chicken #Bites #Skinnytaste